HOST A CLASS
If you host a class, we offer free seats to a select number of participants from your agency.
APPLY TO HOST
Want free training? Host a class at your agency!
- Must have a facility that seats a minimum of 25 with AV set-up (projector and screens or TV monitors with sound hooked up) and high-speed wifi access
- 20 paid registrations
- 25 paid registrations (out of state training)
- Host agency must provide morning refreshments (i.e. coffee, water, pastries, etc.)
- Agency must help promote/market the training; we will, of course, do the same!
- Virtual training available. Contact us for more information.
Law Enforcement Social
5871 Pine Avenue, Ste 110
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Frequently Asked Questions
Maybe this will help before you reach out?
HOW DO I GET FREE TRAINING?
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZED TRAINING?
DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE TRAINING?
DO YOU TEACH OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA?
We do teach outside of California. However, please keep in mind we require a two-day minimum class and 25 guaranteed paid seats reserved at least one month prior to the class, for travel and accommodation reasons.