HOST A CLASS
If you host a class, we offer free seats to a select number of participants from your agency.
APPLY TO HOST
Want free training? Host a class at your agency!
- Must have a facility that seats a minimum of 25 with AV set-up (projector and screens or TV monitors with sound hooked up) and high-speed wifi access
- 20 paid registrations
- 25 paid registrations (out of state training)
- Host agency must provide morning refreshments (i.e. coffee, water, pastries, etc.)
- Agency must help promote/market the training; we will, of course, do the same!
- Virtual training available. Contact us for more information.
Law Enforcement Social
4195 Chino Hills Pkwy #561
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Frequently Asked Questions
Maybe this will help before you reach out?
HOW DO I GET FREE TRAINING?
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZED TRAINING?
DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE TRAINING?
DO YOU TEACH OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA?
We do teach outside of California. However, please keep in mind we require a two-day minimum class and 25 guaranteed paid seats reserved at least one month prior to the class, for travel and accommodation reasons.